Jackson Fisk, Solutions Manager
Jackson is a seasoned safety professional with on-site industry experience since 2005. His experience on regulated worksites, starting from a front-line tradesperson and working himself up to safety management, has afforded him the opportunity to experience safety planning and implementation from numerous perspectives. Whether it is working in the field (ticketed scaffolder, multiple years of military service), operating as the safety coordinator, advisor, or manager (construction and heavy industrial), or consulting as a certified safety professional, Jackson has the comprehensive experience to develop and implement safety solutions that meets the needs of a diverse set of clients.
Jackson’s key role at Goal Zero is the management and administration of customer-facing solutions. He is passionate about helping Goal Zero clients achieve safety compliance through affordable safety programs and processes that suit the needs of their specific industries, within budgets available.
Education, Accreditations, and Certifications
- Occupational Health and Safety Certificate (University of New Brunswick)
- National Construction Safety Officer (Alberta Construction Safety Association)
- Emergency Medical Responder, Emergency Services Academy
- Firefighter Level I (Texas, US)
- Journeyman Scaffolder (The Alberta Regional Council of Carpenters and Allied Workers Local 1325)
- Gunner (Royal Canadian Artillery)